Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curling Iron?

Hi,

Yesterday, I saw a big curling iron at the mall - well a bigger then the smaller ones that I normally see and wondered how I would go about curling my hair with it.



My question is, I would like to know if there is a good way of curling my hair, as it is naturally wavey and curlier on the bottom.



-Should I just curl it (after blow drying) as it is or should I straighten my hair with my flat iron then curl it.



-And what kind of hair product would you use to keep it together (i.e. hairspray etc.).



Thank you and have a great week!Curling Iron?
You should use the hair product Silking. It's great for all hair types and will help keep curls in place. You should not straighten, then curl because you will result in breaking your ends off. If you want sophisticated waves, use a bigger curling iron, hairsrpay, and then comb through with your fingers. If you want to go curlier, you should take a somwhat smaller iron and curl the places in your hair that aren't already too curly. Always remember to hairspray! And if you want a more nautral look, blow dry your hair, and put some leave - in conditioner on your ends.Curling Iron?
OK well you would want to apply some mouse as it is drying and then let it naturally dry. ( this is wat i do) then while its still little damp begin to curl it. when it is done being curled it should look very natural and applying hair spary can make it crunchy.

Heres a web site:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2831_curl-hair-with.html

i would also like to say that you should deep condition your hair if you plan to do this alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment