Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i get my hair to curl?

i have pretty normal hair thickness-wise. when it dries it's usually straight/wavy, but not in a pretty way. it never looks good unless i do something to it, so i either straighten it or put it up. but i hate wearing my har in a ponytail, and i hate that i'm killing my hair with a flat iron every day. so i want to start curling it because i think it'll take less of a toll on my hair. usually what i do when i curl my hair is this: spray it down with hair spray. then curl it with an iron or heated rollers. i spray it again while i'm doing that. then when i finish i spray it one last time. but my curls always fall out after a couple minutes. so i was thinking about getting some curl infuser to put in my hair while it's wet, then put it in the kind of rollers that you blow dry, and then spray it with hair spray after that. but i dont want to to buy stuff if it isnt going to work. so will that work? or what do you think i should do to it?How can i get my hair to curl?
Hi, if you want your hair to curl, you could maybe dry your hair with a hair dryer and buy some curlers. Or you could straighten your hair, when dry, then curl it, perhaps, i don't know as i live in the Uk. But there may be some products for curling hair or something. Or when your hair is wet you could put the curlers in your hair, do it before bed, it may be uncomfortable, but in the morning it will be curly, or if your like going out in the evening or something you could like do it during the day. I hope my advice is helpful, but i dunno.
  • critics of fairtax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment