Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i keep curls in my hair?

I live in Houston and its really humid outside. I will curl my hair with the curling iron and once i step foot outside my hair goes flat! I have used sooo much hairspray and it still seems to no work... anyone have some tips??How do i keep curls in my hair?
okay i have the same problem. if you take showers in the morning, the morning you curl your hair dont wash your hair just clip it up, curls stay in best if you dont wash it for a day. put some mousse in it before you curl it. spray each curl with hairspray after you take it off the iron. then when your all done, spray your hair with spray gel or strong hairspray, then just hope for the best! ;] hope it helps!How do i keep curls in my hair?
Try mousse or gel along with the hairspray.
Use a good curling iron then.. leave it on your curls for longer.. =]
i know houston is very humid!!so put too much stuffs on your hair since nothing seems to work for u.Try to use gel,it might keep the curls
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070825181723AAAhXeX%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHwLLJmHes7RekhgvC1VRMU7jFKOBFIw.UpPA--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=
mousse works the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment