Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i get my curled hair to stay CURLED in like foggy/cold weather?

i have 1st period pe and when i curl my hair with a CURLER like it doesnt stay. is there any way to prevent it from getting straight and just leave it curled the whole time? i know that it stays when i curl my hair with a flat iron, but when i use a curling iron, it doesn't stay. i always use a flat iron, but now i like my hair better with a curling iron, can u please give me some good advice to make it survive through the weather? (: thanxxHow do i get my curled hair to stay CURLED in like foggy/cold weather?
Using a curling too much is not good for the hair. Using chemicals is also not such a good thing, but an occasional perm might be the lesser of two evils. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment