Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I straighten my curly hair with a flat iron but still give it bouncy volume?

I have medium sized curls and straighten them using a ceramic flat iron after letting my hair air-dry. However, it just lays flat. I want it to have volume and swish around. Also, can i give it a natural looking wave at the ends? Should i blow dry after straightening? What should I do? Oh, this is the look I'm going for:



http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-co鈥?/a>How can I straighten my curly hair with a flat iron but still give it bouncy volume?
While your flat ironing it turn in towards the ends and flat iron out away from your head not flat down. And yeah make like a big ';C'; While ironing it. Also make sure your using a good one. Not a cheap iron they don't work good.How can I straighten my curly hair with a flat iron but still give it bouncy volume?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smH6OnR鈥?/a>
straighten it with a lower temperature flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment