Sunday, December 11, 2011

Curling hair but curls WONT hold?

Okay so am i'm typing this i JUST finished curling the left side of my hair (sorry im kinda blogging?) and as i finish what i'm saying im sure it will be flat! (kinda trying to explain fully)



I know you'll say this is HORRIBLE but i dont put any heat protectant in my hair, nothing. I just curl away and by the time i finish my hole head about 10 minutes later my curls are gone! I dont mind using hair spray, but i've already tried to spray them after i'm done and that just made my hair flat and stuff then instantly washed my hair and was angry the rest of the day.

I don't know how to keep the curls in. I've tried doing the wave look with a straightener, figuring it's less curl and would stay in. nope! didn't.

Now i'm doing it with a curling iron %26amp; they have shrunk with the 3 min. it took me to write this! i have one good curl and the rest are starting to fall.

How do i get my curls to hold! =/Curling hair but curls WONT hold?
hii sweetie, i understand your frustration.

what always works for me is to part my hair start at the bottom and work my way up.

and grab about a inch of hair and hair spray it and the curl it. depending on how good your curling iron is i would hold it for a good 20-30 secs. then slowly work your hair out of the iron.

once i finish a whole row i would then hairspray it all and start on the next row of hair.

i know this sounds like a long process but honestly i have always been complimented on how my hair is so nice when curled. after about an hour your curls wont be so tight and they will look like soft beautiful curls =]

hope i helped!! have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment