Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i make my hair curl without using heat or rollers?

I have about 10 or 11 inches of hair, and its relaxed, but i get very mild relaxers. i multi racial, so my hair isnt super corse but its not thin either. when i wet my hair it has natural curls from the middle to the back of my head, but the front half is so weird it curls from the root to about 3 to 5 inches down, but the ends are completely straight. the curl is not super silky its frizzy and if you comb it out to much its a complete bush. Its summer and my hair needs a break from the flat iron, so i would like to wear my hair with its natural curl. please dont suggest cutting it , cause its not happening. please help me!!!How can i make my hair curl without using heat or rollers?
Try mixing some sea salt with boiling water and putting it in a spray bottle and then just spraying your damp or dry hair with it then air drying. it sound work well. =)How can i make my hair curl without using heat or rollers?
Hope it helps



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIQQstlBIY
use pink lotion....all mah mixed friends with that kinda hair use it and it curls their hair and makes it look like its wet all day but its not :]
try a curling syrum but you will need to scrunch and blow dry so it will require heat. hair doesn't curl without heat unless it's natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment