Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to curl hair or give waves to straight hair at home?

Hey



I was hoping you could tell me how to curl my hair at home, like before I got for a party or something. Light curls, nothing very flashy or anything. Probably just a few really nice waves (my hair's realllllllllly straight and I've always wondered how it'd look with a few waves).



Something like this -

http://www.tshirtwatch.com/blog/wp-conte鈥?/a>



I know this is a model but we can do this hair at home right?



I have hairdriers - both the round and long type, round vented brush, leave in conditioner, mousse and a hairspray but I'm not sure how to do it. I also have a flat-iron which doubles as a perming iron but I don't think that's help here right? I don't have any one to help me either, its just going to be me doing it however I can.



Suggestions will be very, very welcome! Please reply and I'll help you with your answers - I promise! Thank you!How to curl hair or give waves to straight hair at home?
Well I have naturally straight hair too and it sucks! My hair never curled, scrunched, waved, anything! But I found a solution. I buy curl enhancing products, which work amazingly! When i scrunch my hair, I buy curl enhancing mousse, and when i curl my hair I buy curl enhancing hairspray! I would try curl enhancing products. They really do work, and I love them :) My hair stays curled for the whole day without going flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment