Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need help with my hair for tomorrow?

Alright, I start school tomorrow but I'm only going in to get my schedule, then I'm leaving... but I still want my hair to look cute. For 10 minutes I don't want to curl my hair, I need to leave rollers in over night or do it like 3 hours before school starts so the curls hold. And when I flat iron my hair, it's flat... I have no volume, and I really don't like teasing my hair. I've tried a root boster and it didn't work. :(



If this helps I have dark brown hair, vibrant green eyes. Tomorrow for my makeup, I'm wearing a white shadow, with brown in the crease. Blend the brown in until it's not noticeable i guess. For my highlight I'm doing this shade that reminds me of buttered popcorn. Mascara, maybe i will line my lip lip with gel liner, but I don't like wearing eyeliner, so yea... A nude lip. A peachy colour blush... I'm going into my senior year I guess you could say. Well yeah... Any ideas how I should do my hair.



p.s i kind of want it straight I've had my hair wavy everyday the past 2 weeks.I need help with my hair for tomorrow?
Put it in a cute, messy bun.I need help with my hair for tomorrow?
Who the hell cares about your hair? Put it in a pony tail and call it a day
Lol, thats wierd, I go in to go get my schedule too tomorrow



that would be wierd if i knew you
why dont you just brush it for a little bit and put a clip in or put it up.
Then Do it straight. If that's what you want.

=]]

I think Curly short hair looks cute but go for what ever feels right for you. xD

K

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
have your bangs out and pull your hair into a low ponytail without the band



then twist the ponly tail and flip it so its up like the tail is against your head



then secure with a clip.



take a straightener to your bangs to flip under.



you'll look so cute!
You say that you are going to go pick up your schedule? Thats it?... enough said.
What I think would be really cute is wavy hair. All I do when I want my hair wavy is braid it the night before in medium sections. But only put a hair ty at the bottom. If you put it up top then your hair will be poofy. I hope this helps. But if it doesn't sorry.
ok you said it would only be for about ten minutes so why not...its not like it can go flat in ten min. right? but if your leaning towards straight go with that one
do it super straight like u just had japanese straightening done i think straight hair makes people look more mature
Lol coming from a boy but try straight hair with a bit of mascara and you should be fine. remember to smile.

Im 16 and I start college soon and im worried about how i look too lol



Email or add me me if you have any ideas for a boy rory90210@hotmail.co.uk



Rory
well straighten it and then pin the front back into a poof thing. that will make the front have volume and it looks cute.
what does it matter about your hair looking good if all ur doing is getting ur schedule then leaving. it's kinda stupid to have a whole hairdo planned for just that. but i guess do what emily jo said. her idea sounded good.
You are waaaaayyyy too vain girl. I agree with Mary W. get over yourself and be real!
i say wash your hair the morning of, then blow dry it neatly and nicely, that way you get a lot of volume and it's really soft and fluffy.

then if you need to, you can straighten it just a tiny bit, like just the end, like only an inch because if you do the rest, like you said, it will get really flat. and if you have bangs, do not straighten them, it looks so much better if they are blow dried and flowy.



hope that helps.
  • representative of male teenagers
  • computer not booting up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment