Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i keep curls in my hair?? see details plz?

i have long naturally wavy hair but in 2004 i got it permanently straightened...right now my hair has grown out and i have about only a 1/4 still permed straight...i tried to curl my hair with a ceramic curling iron but after 10 mins it fell flat...what can i use to keep the curls from falling and did i use the right type of curling iron??How can i keep curls in my hair?? see details plz?
My sister!! Is it frizzy too? Use John Frieda's Frizzease products. Try ';Refresh'; conditioner, extra strength serum after washing, when your hair is soaking wet (that's important), and the ';Secret Weapon'; for touch ups on dry hair. Shine, baby shine!!! My hair has never been so shiney!! I swear by all this stuff, it's inexpensive (get it at Target), and it really keeps curl going too.

When you wind the hair up on the iron, the parts closest to your head get the least amount of heat. I gave up on those.

Have you ever set your hair? Rolled it into curlers (the pink foamy ones that TV grannies made famous) after you wash it and let it dry? Usually overnight? Before you remove the curlers, spray very lightly with a product called ';Frozen Stiff';. Get it at beauty supply stores, it is an ultra hold that makes your hair, well, ';frozen stiff';. Then take the curlers out. Gently seperate the curls and arrange as you desire.

I have white girl hair, so if you don't, I have no idea what will curl your hair. Still, try Frizzease. Works like a charm.How can i keep curls in my hair?? see details plz?
try hot rollers (with humidity) lasts longer
Have you tried steam curls, with a light leave in hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment