Sunday, December 11, 2011

How To Curl My Hair ?

Im 12 And iReally Want To Curl My Hair For The First Time Juss For Show At School .

iHave Longer Hair In Between Wavy And Straight , Below My Shoulders And Its Kinda Hard With A Thick Roller(All i Have Is That And A Thick Flat Iron)To Hold Up ';Heavy'; Hair.

Are There Any Ways To Do So Quickly ?How To Curl My Hair ?
Buy some good quality curling irons and use hairspray to keep the curls in your hair for longer. Alternatively try a curl spray for example Garnier Curl Shaping Gel Spray: http://fructis.garnier.ca/en/product_fs.鈥?/a> because this won't damage your hair like curling irons can sometimes do (the heat from them can dry your hair up so it won't feel very pleasant)How To Curl My Hair ?
i don't think you can curl your hair with a flat iron either get some rollers or get a hair curler =] x.

No comments:

Post a Comment