Sunday, December 11, 2011

Please help!!! Hair Help!! QUICK!!?

Okay so i'm going to this party today and im going to see friends i havent seen in a very long time. i really want to blow my wavy hair straight and then flat iron it, but whenever i do that it always looks boring and not full of volume. i thinks its the way im blow drying it. any ways how to blow dry it to show my layers and volume???? please include websites with steps if possible!!! and i also maybe wanted to try to blow my hair out straight and then curl it with my 1'; curling iron. like i'd part my hair in the middle then curl the hair surrounding my face so the curls are facing outward. Kind of like the way blake lively does her hair for example. Please help with either question!!!!Please help!!! Hair Help!! QUICK!!?
For volume, wet your hair then flip your head upside down when you blow dry.

It works, seriously.Please help!!! Hair Help!! QUICK!!?
Try to get colored highlights and straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment