Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help with styling my hair!?

I want to grow my hair long, just below my breasts. Right now it's shoulder length. In order to reduce damage, I need to learn how to style my hair without a flat iron or curling iron or blow dryer, which I'm addicted to. My hair is fine, and medium thickness. It's naturally wavy, but kind of straight too. Any ideas on how to style my hair without heat.Help with styling my hair!?
Wash your hair at night and let it air dry...in the morning then you can flat iron it. use bio-silk serum it' made from the silk from a silk worm and it will activate with heat and make your hair shiny and repairs damage. by skipping blow drying your hair it will help damage it less.Help with styling my hair!?
Thanks. I'll have to try it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment