Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I keep curls/waves + texture in my hair overnight?

I have curls and waves in my hair from a french braid plus a curling iron. I want it to be pretty and curly tomorrow too. What can I do with it overnight to keep most of the curls and waves in my hair and keep it from getting to flat? Should I braid it again or do something else? I know that it will get a little flat, I can re-curl some of it tomorrow, I just don't want to have to re-do the whole thing.How can I keep curls/waves + texture in my hair overnight?
put some hairspray or something and re-braid it so that it'll stay better then curl it tomorrow, (:How can I keep curls/waves + texture in my hair overnight?
why don't you try sleeping with the braid in?
sleep with it in a messy bun. that works for me
  • wireless network b and g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment