Sunday, December 11, 2011

If I have naturally wavy hair, how can I get it to have really nice curls?

When I get out of the shower, my hair is straight but when it dries, it looks like crap. Kinda wavy-curly. I always straighten it with my flat iron but recently I've been loving curls. What can I do to make my hair look GREAT. I've tried curling irons in the past and they don't work well with my hair. Suggestions? 10 pts ppl!If I have naturally wavy hair, how can I get it to have really nice curls?
Hey,

I think that after you wash your hair you should straighten it and then curl it.. this will make your curls look amazing and also use straigtening shampoo this should help your hair become even more straight. I think the best one would probably be Herbal Essences - Seductivley Straight and then when you curl you hair you should use something to keep your curls in mabey curl cream or spray..

Hope this helps:D Take CarexIf I have naturally wavy hair, how can I get it to have really nice curls?
get herbal essences totally twisted shampoo and conditioner...then when you get out of the shower, just scrunch it :)
Try putting gel into your hair or hairspray and then curl your hair. I have done it plenty of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment